Senior Dynamics AX Developer
- Hard worker
- Ability to work under stress
- Self motivated
- Well organized
- Ability to work in a team
Functional/ Technical skills :
• Minimum 2 years as Dynamics AX Developer.
• Good understand of Object Oriented Programming.
• Excellent knowledge of AX Development tools including X++ , MorphX.
• Excellent knowledge of Database design , Query and Administration using Microsoft SQL Server.
• Understand Functional Design Documents, create Technical Design Document, present the technical and security aspects of the solution to the customers.
• Integrations/data migrations with legacy systems.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX modules.
• Ability to develop Dynamics AX Reports using AX Query and Report Data Provider RDP.
• Develop Analysis Reports using Power BI is a plus.
• Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Development is a plus.
• Certification in Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 for Operation is a plus.
• Responsible for providing business and application consultancy to clients. This will involve working throughout the end to end implementation process as well as the training of clients.
• Actively involved in the integration projects between Axapta ERP and third party products. Ability to perform customizations and development with the Axapta Source code and also Migration of data from the legacy system into Axapta
• Project estimation and resource planning
• Development of processes within ERP (Dynamics Axapta) as per Technical design document
• To ensure that best practices for coding pattern of AX are followed.
• Worked in a full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX solutions