Advanced Financials Add-on Microsoft Dynamics AX
Checks, LC, LG, Payment Commissions, Item Rebates, Advanced Sales Invoicing
The Advanced Financials module introduces many additional features to Dynamics AX in financial area. The add-on includes Advanced Checks Management, LC (Letter of Credit), LG (Letter of Guarantee), Payment Commission Automation & item rebates.
Using CompactSoft Advanced Financials Add-on you can automate & control all the financial business processes in an easy & accurate method. Some of the features are listed below:
- Full integration with Dynamics AX General Ledger, AR & AP modules
- Full tracking of incoming & outgoing checks
- Ability to move multiple checks in a single transaction
LC (Letter Of Credit)
- Sub Ledger with full integration with Dynamics AX General Ledger & AP modules
- Define customized posting groups to ease voucher creation
- Easy & simple LC vouchers posting
- Easy distribution of LC cost to items cost
LG (Letter Of Guarantee)
- Sub Ledger with full integration with Dynamics AX General Ledger module
- Record all LG related vouchers from LG module
- Track LG status from opening to closing
Payment Commission Automation
- Sub Ledger with full integration with Dynamics AX General Ledger & AR modules
- Automates collections commissions on customer payments
- Automatic posting of commission due vouchers
- Easy creation of commission payment vouchers
Advanced Sales Invoicing
- Posting sales invoice prior to items shipping
- Online posting of taxes & charges with invoice
Customer Item Rebates
User defined rules for rewarding customers with free/discounted products Automatic calculation of rebates in sales orders
- Built using Microsoft Dynamics AX Development Tools (MorphX & X++ Source Code), CompactSoft Advanced Financials Add-on provides tight integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive business management solution for mid-sized and larger organizations. With core strengths in manufacturing and e-business, there is an additional strong functionality for the wholesale and services industries.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP functionality includes: Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Management, Master Planning and Customer Relationship Management.